If you would like to know more about our returns policy please read the information below. Once you place an order on Bokitta.com you are deemed to be in agreement with our terms and conditions as well as our returns policy.
Returning an unwanted item?
Sometimes an item is just not what you had expected or you might have buyer’s remorse, it happens and we are here to take care of that for you.
As long as an item is still in its original condition, we will accept the return however it will be subject to the rules below.
You will need to contact us within 10-15 days of the item being delivered to you as per the tracking history with your order details and items you want to refund, after which we'll provide you with instructions on how to proceed with the return.
It's fine to try an item on like you would do so in a shop, but please don't actually wear it out. If an item is returned to us damaged, worn or in an unsuitable condition, we won't be able to give you a refund and we may have to send it back to you (and ask you to cover the delivery costs). All items are inspected on return. In order to receive a full refund, all items must be returned to us unworn/unused and in the same condition you received them with their original packaging and all tags and labels attached.
Just like you would expect to receive the items safely when you order them from us, the returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they're packed properly and don't get damaged on the way!
As the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us, ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return.
Return shipping fees of unwanted items are the customer responsibility and will not be refunded.
To sum things up
- The items should not be used.
- The Items should be packed with the original packaging received.
- If you have paid shipping charges for your order, we will refund you the cost of the items excluding the shipping cost paid which is non-refundable.
- If your order qualified for free shipping, and the items that you are returning will drop the total value of your order to below the free shipping threshold, we will refund you for the cost of goods returned less $18 for the original shipping and restocking fee.
- Refunds will be made to the same Card**/PayPal account used to place the order or as store credit.
- We are unable to provide a refund for Cash on Delivery orders, we will provide store credits that can be used on future orders.
- Return shipping of unwanted items is none refundable.
- Returns due to color shade variation or size are not qualifying for free returns
- Items sent to countries with high duties (such as to Europe, the EU and Canada...etc) are usually sent on a DTP basis (Duties and Taxes Paid) meaning that Bokitta pays these charges on behalf of the customer, therefore, if a customer wants to return an item we will have to charge them back the duties and clearance fees which were prepaid on their behalf for the items which they want to return.
We aim to finish the refund process within 14 days of having received the returned item to our location.
** If the process to finalize your refund is completed within 30 days from the original date of payment, we will be able to refund your original payment method, however, if it takes more than that we will only be able to refund you as store credit.
We don't accept returns for unwanted items after the relevant returns period above. If you try to make a return, we may have to send it back to your default delivery address and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
If you need more information or enquiry about our Return Policy, you can Contact Us here
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp: +961 81 919346